Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter Life

We have been enjoying relaxing lately. Been playing wii a lot with the kids and we are all having fun doing it. Most of the winter I spend hiding away resting up for the summer to come. The girls and I have been going to the library a lot lately and I have been reading a lot of books I have found that I read a lot faster then I ever did before. Reading about raising chickens and gardening trying to get ready for a large garden this year and chicks. Kids want to be able to go out and pick eggs and we think it will be a good learning experience for them to have chicks that grow and lay eggs. Looking forward to having a large garden to do a lot of canning all year long that way we have food all winter. Any little bit helps. Looking forward to simplifying our life a little and getting a lot done without a lot of money. I have a lot of things I want to do this year and I will be happy if I complete half of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment