Monday, January 9, 2012

Chicken pox

Chicken pox is circulating around the town i live in and i have choose to expose my girls to it. There are many pro and cons to all of this. My hopes are that they will break out and become immune to it there for not having to get the vaccine. So anywhere from today to 21 days from now if they did get it they will be spotted or not!

 On the other hand not much is new but i thought i would let any one who is interested know that I think the Leap Frog Explorer Tablet is amazing! It was bought for my youngest (Hailey) for Christmas. The older kids Riley and Chloie got ds lites. I have found they all prefer to play on the Leap Frog Tablet. It is age appropriate for each of them and everything gets harder the better you do keeping them always learning. We have not bought games for it yet but it did come with Mr. Pencil and some other apps already loaded on it. I do think that some of there prices for other things are a little expensive. But the good part is what you load on to it from there on-line site is not just another game that is going to get lost! I see it as a great purchase if you have little kids. It ranges from pre k to 6th grade so looks like it will be around my house for a while!!!

On the other hand we took the whole weekend off from working on the house and spent time as a family. So hope to get the last little bit of walls up this week and weekend. Then it is just a little at a time with electrical and sheet rocking the inside of the bedrooms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment