Saturday, January 7, 2012

Resisting erges

Well, today we have been playing wii and reading. I started a new book on my kindle. Seems like a good book so far.

So on to the erg, I have wanted a Canon Rebel XSi for like 2 years or more, may not have been that model before then but have wanted one for a long time. Due to it being January and everyone is getting rid of there old things because they got new for Christmas I have found one that is reasonable priced but my goal for the year was to spend less and not fall into these traps. So hard to fight the erg we will see if i can make it past or if I end up with a new used camera!

Something i tried new today that I found on-line was rinsing my hair with 1 part vinegar and 3 parts water. I used apple cider vinegar cause that is what i had. What i have noticed: smooth hair!!! not sure if it is shinier but it is like silk feeling! Guess i will start doing this more often!!!

Up date on the house we put up the wall separating our bedroom with the house. Still need to put up one more piece of Sheetrock but in order to do that we need to do a few little things. Nothing major just decided to spend time with family today instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment